Hi friends, how are you doing? I would like to know something? Is there anything specific that you do each day to get you from where you are to where you would like to be? I will be honest with you and say I never really thought about it. I have a list of goals/dreams but I never had any specific steps that I would take each day towards making them a realization. It was this quote by The Minimalists. that inspired me to think deeper about my goals in order to take the small actionable steps that will eventually lead me to where I want to be:
What tiny decisions will you make today – not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but today – that will sculpt your extraordinary life?
– The Minimalists
After seeing this quote my goals suddenly didn’t look so crazy anymore they actually seemed doable. For some reason it really motivated me to revise my list into shorter, simpler and more intentional steps I could take that were realistic enough for me to do each day. I wasn’t sure about whether to share them in this post, but I think I will.
The 10 steps:
1. Practice gratitude a lot everyday.
2. Learning to be sustainable in most areas of my life.
3. Incorporating minimalism in all areas of my life (best decision ever).
4. Read at least one chapter of a book each day (I really love and enjoy reading).
5. Practice my favorite language each day. I use the app Duo lingo and 1 lesson can literally take less than 10 minutes (which is a small sacrifice to make each day).
6. Learning to be kind in tough situations.
7. Swim more. Stretch more.
8. Spend less/save more.
9. Asking (and learning from) my favorite writers and bloggers for tips and advice about how they turned their hobby into a business.
10. Talking to and trusting God more.
If you feel open enough to share any small steps you take each day towards your goals, please feel free to share in the comments. Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thank you for reading and see you in my next post.